Promotions for staff
New roles at law firm Gillespie Macandrew
Colin Hamilton (planning) and Isobell Reid (construction) are promoted to partner.
Ms Reid joined the litigation team last year as an associate and is mainly based in the firm’s Glasgow office. Colin Hamilton became an associate in 2014. The firm now has 22 partners.
Chief executive, Chris West, said: “Increasing the number of Partners at the firm rounds off a positive year in a number of regards. It is particularly welcome to see our staff developing across all teams.”
The firm has also announced the following internal promotions
- Susan Young to Senior Solicitor in the Energy & Strategic Land Team
- Lynne McElroy to Senior Solicitor in the Land and Rural Business Team
- Andrew Leslie to Senior Solicitor in the Housebuilder Team
- Ashley McCann to Senior Solicitor in the Litigation Team
- Jennie Elliot to Senior Solicitor in the Corporate Team
- Robbie Horn to Property Manager at Hunters Residential
- Carlyn Meaney HR Assistant to HR Officer
Photo (L-R): Chris West, chief executive, Isobell Reid, Colin Hamilton and Fiona Morton, incoming chairman