Marketing Society Star Awards
Story’s star rises with seven prizes
The annual gala awards, which were held at the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh, reward and recognise marketers who create mind changing campaigns that alter attitudes, and perceptions of a brand, business or clients’ successes.
· Story’s “Ardbeg Ultimate Mission” campaign won gold in the Brand Development category. The award was in recognition for the innovative and creative approach that Story took.
· Story was also presented with the gold award for Event Marketing for their involvement, implementation and execution of “The Stoats Loony Dook”.
· The third gold of the night for Story was awarded for its “Organ Donation Scotland” campaign which won the top prize in the Digital Strategy sector.
Sue Mullen (pictured), managing director of Story UK, said: “The Marketing Society Star Awards recognise genuine marketing talent and are an important demonstration of the world class marketing in Scotland.
“We are delighted to have been nominated for 12 awards on the night and to have walked away with 7 awards including 3 golds. All of the awards are a great acknowledgement for the innovative approach everyone at Story has taken to marketing our clients.
“We are constantly looking for exciting new ways to stand out from the crowd and to create campaigns that make a real difference not only for our clients but the people they serve.”
As well as the gold awards, Story also won:
· Silver in the Advertising category for Scottish Government’s “Healthier, smoke free places” campaign
· Silver in the Public sector category for Scottish Government’s “Organ Donation Scotland” campaign
· Bronze in the International Marketing category for “Quartermile go above and beyond in Asia”
· Bronze in Retail sector for New Phased Strategy for Velux
Over 550 marketing professionals attended this year’s ceremony making it the biggest and most competitive event yet.
This article is published in line with Daily Business terms and conditions on Awards