Humphrey takes key role in CBRE retail team
Chris Humphrey (left) has been appointed director in the retail Scotland team, returning to the firm after ten years in the retail team at Colliers International.
In his new role he will be responsible for expanding the firm’s out of town retail offering which includes Strathkelvin Retail Park in Bishopbriggs and Hermiston Gait Retail Park in Edinburgh.
Senior director Kevin Sims, who heads up the retail Scotland team, said: “This is an exciting appointment. Chris is well known as one of the leading out of town agents in the Scottish market and brings a wealth of experience with him that will allow us to grow an area of the business that is currently very active.”
CBRE has hired a number of other employees across the business.
Kerry McMenamin has joined the asset management team in Edinburgh as senior surveyor following several years on the client side. James Flynn has also joined the same team, taking up the role of regional facilities manager.
Other new roles in Edinburgh are Beverley Mortimer, who is a senior surveyor in the office agency team, and Holly Gillingham, who has relocated from CBRE’s London office to join the planning and development department as a planner.
New graduates across the firm’s three Scottish offices are:
· Amie Owen, a graduate building surveyor who will be based in the Aberdeen office.
· Leanne Miller, a graduate building surveyor based in the Edinburgh office.
· Sophie Clancy, a general practice graduate surveyor to be based in the Glasgow office.
· Amy Tyler, a general practice graduate surveyor based in the Aberdeen office.
· Oliver Cory, a general practice graduate surveyor to be based in the Edinburgh office.
· Hannah Grey, a graduate planner to be based in the Glasgow office.
Miller Mathieson, managing director of CBRE Scotland, said: “These strategic appointments into the Scottish business are in line with our objective to secure key individuals who can add to the offer which we present to our clients.
“They all bring various skills and experience to the table and have enabled us to expand our services across the board. As market conditions keep improving we will continue to recruit the best talent available.”