David joins the CIPR fellowship
Scottish public relations operator David Sawyer is among six new fellows appointed by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations in recognition of their outstanding work in public relations, service to the Institute and personal achievements within the profession.
The former Weber Shandwick veteran is the founder of Glasgow-based Zude PR. He is also one of 19 contributors worldwide to a new e-book on PR practice called PRstack.
The other CIPR fellows are:
- Lis Anderson, Director at Ambitious
- Alison Arnot, Founding Director of Catalyst Communications and CIPR trainer
- Val Bodden, Senior Communications Manager at Royal Mail
- Gary McKeown, Communications Manager at Public Health Agency
- Gill Morris, Chief Executive at Connect Communications
Picture: David (rear, centre) with fellow runners after completing this year’s London Marathon